Friday 8 April 2016

Hot off the press! "Anzac Ted" reading comprehension bundle

I am so excited...It's a bit like giving birth when you finally finish a resource to the point where you could keep going forever but decide to stop!  Today is that day and I am happy to share with you my new 70 page bundle to support the reading comprehension of "Anzac Ted" by Belinda Landsberry.

You can read my other post about this title with links to freebies here.

This is not going to be a long post, because I am now "post-resource-creation" tired! However, I would love it if you would take a moment to view my video preview here or to click on the images below to find out more.  

To check out the contents of this bundle, please view my YouTube preview clip here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0UkpbsRfmE 

I would love it as well if you would share the URL for this blog post with your colleagues and networks.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment